search

braids on me

| | 5 Comments

In this post I happen to wear all my favorite clothes; my inseparable UGG boots, this so naturally and beautifully ripped Dsquared denim, my brand new Massimo Dutti sweater, the Tom Ford 'Nikita' shades which are always with me, you already kknow my great love for Balenciaga and last but not least at all my all time classic Burberry coat. This is the kind of clothes I can hardly take off and everytime I'm in doubt they save me from my dilemma. Have I convinced you yet? I'm waiting for your comments! -Irene


I was wearing:
dsquared denim
mango shirt
ugg & jimmy choo boots
balenciaga handbag
tom ford sunglasses
dior lipstick
h&m 'deep deep water' nailpolish

5 Comments:

  1. Love your Jimmy Choo Ugg!!! Amazing look! xoxo

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. have the same JC Ugg in black love it!!

    very nice look

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater!!!
    this bag is to die for!!
    <3
    xoxo
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  4. τα γυαλιά είναι τέλεια σου πάνε πολύ... και τα μαλλιά επίσης.! αγαπώ αυτό το ντεγκραντέ... μου θυμίζει καλοκαίρι θάλασσα! τέτοια όμορφα πράγματα!
    Α! αγαπώ και το πουλόβερ!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sweater :-)
    great style ... I just found your blog, and I am following u now :-)

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance