search

fashion framed for russell athletic/ part 1

| | 2 Comments
 
Almost one week after our first post about Russell Athletic refering to the history of the brand, another one is coming today with me wearing a shirt of this historic American brand. I created an outfit based upon this beautiful deep purple top, as I wanted it to be the protagonist of the whole look. I chose to combine it with a pair of jeans, white Chucks, no jewelry and lips and nails in purple tones as well. 
So what do you think? -Irene

 I was wearing:
dsquared denim
burberry jacket
converse all star sneakers
rayban sunglasses
mac 'kittenish' lipstick
h&m 'fabulous nails honey' nailpolish
 

2 Comments:

  1. Ι really like your t-shirt! Great color ;)

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jacket!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance