search

been there... done that! | Würzburg

| | 0 Comments


This is how my trip to visit my sister in Germany started. I booked the tickets 3 days earlier, I packed my bag and before I knew it I was in Wurzburg.
At Residenz Wurzburg.
Having coffee at Cafe Fred.
Eating wurst.
Strolling around town.
Polaroids and coffee.
Eating breakfast at Cafe Fred.
Best cappucino
Matchy matchy with telephone booth.
Having the best time, drinking wine in the bridge at noon under the sun but in freezing cold.
Christmas lights
Having the fisrt breakfast of 2019 at home.
Swimming in the heated pool at home,while it was snowing outside.
Buying fresh flowers at the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance