search

Just received | Dresslily

| | 0 Comments


The other day I received a parcel with some products I ordered from dresslily.com. All the products was very well packed and safe. As you can see, I got a fur rug in a heart shape which is so soft and the colour is great! Also I got a neon light which I wanted for so long which is working with batteries or with power. Everything was just like I expected and the shipping was really fast! 

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance