search

like the winter sun

| | 1 Comments
Between my hectic schedule, trying to keep up with both my studies and work, I could manage to find some free time and shoot these pictures on a sunny day in the city. 
Well lately it's all about black for me. My total black outfit was enhanced with my new Burberry coat and since what I need from my clothes is comfort, the New Balance sneakers seemed the perfect choice. Oh! Almost forgot! And some perfect-shades-situation going on! 
Waiting on your thoughts! 
-Irene

I was wearing:
h&m pants
burberry coat
balenciaga handbag 
dior SoReal shades

1 Comments:

  1. Γεια σου Ειρήνη,
    μόλις ανέβασα την εμφάνισή σου αυτή στο blog μου στην στήλη "Fashion Blogger of the Week" όπου επιλέγω μια εμφάνιση κάποιας blogger που μου άρεσε περισσότερο.Ελπίζω να σου αρέσει η παρουσίαση,επίσης την ανέβασα και στην fb page μου Lipstick and Lace.
    Φιλικά,
    Δέσποινα.
    http://lipstickandlacelov.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance