search

flickering flame

| | 0 Comments
Well this is my most beloved summer combo and the look I wore pretty much every day. Cut-offs and tees are my almost everyday uniform this summer! In this post I wear my fave Abercrombie shorts ever and the Forever21 crop top, both bought in Paris this spring! Denim is a fabric I use in every outfit of mine and I like to wear with every kind of top, from casual to formal outfits! This time I styled it with almost naked Yves Saint Laurent sandals and one of my most recent purchases, this UCB shopper. So what do you think? 
P.S. Please excuse my bunch of photos! 
-Irene

 
I was wearing:
abercrombie & fitch festival shorts
forever21 crop top
céline 'audrey' shades 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance