search

the weakest of hearts

| | 1 Comments
Stripes are one of my biggest loves. I love everything striped, especially striped tops; like this one I got at H&M during the sales. I first wore it the other day while out and about and I could not style it with anything but my Levi's distressed shorts and my Marants and I accessorized my outfit with golden bracelets. Waiting for your thoughts! 
-Irene

I was wearing:
levi's shorts via asos.com
h&m top
isabel marant 'bobby' sneakers via matchesfashion.com
balenciaga handbag
céline 'audrey' shades
 

1 Comments:

  1. υπέροχη <3 καλά το πόσο καιρό γλυκοκοιτάζω αυτά τα γυαλιά δεν λέγετε!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance