search

a tiny moth wrapped in lungs

| | 0 Comments


Basics and neutrals are my current addiction, so you will see me with this kind of outfit almost every time. I made the most out of sales and hopefully you will get to see more of the clothing I purchased the last months as often I can post as possible. Some of them - or should I say all of them? - are shown in this outfit update post, included the beautiful and super comfy Nike Roshe One sneakers.
Waiting for your thought on this. 
-Irene

I was wearing:
zara pants & top
pull & bear shirt/ cardigan/ scarf
katerina ioannidis 'black sheep' pendant
balenciaga handbag
nike roshe one sneakers
dior 'so real' shades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance